5 Random Facts About Me | 02

16:17

Written by - Eccentric Earthling


As I look back at my blog entries I noticed that it has been a while since my last 'Random Facts' blog series. There are still handful of facts about me that I haven't really shared, some are weird and probably one of which will make you react like this - "What the.... That's the best thing in the world?"

  1. I love eating liver may it be sautéed in vegetables, cooked in onions with soy sauce or those liver pâté which I usually eat with any kind of bread but I like it best when paired with a baguette fresh from the oven. I don't understand why people dislike eating liver.. WHY? Is it because of the gritty texture.
  2. I'm allergic to shrimps specifically the small kind which they use in making shrimp cakes. I usually experience a bad case of hives, diarrhea and at times I get really really really swollen. What is weird is that I'm not allergic to those shrimps used in tempura.
  3. I dislike caramel (plain, mixed in ice cream or chocolates) and Red Velvet. Period!
  4. I stopped drinking soda for good and it has been years that I have been controlling myself . How I wish I could have this discipline if I decide to go vegetarian. 
  5. During my teenage years I used to have a mild case of lactose intolerance. My stomach usually gets upset whenever I drink milk, eat chocolates, ice cream, yogurt and cheese. I was told to slowly consume dairy products until my system gets used to it gladly it worked. For the past years,  I can already consume dairy products stated earlier except for some cheeses.
If you noticed this edition of 'Random Facts' blog series is food-centric. Do we have something in common? Don't be shy and feel free to share.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook